Our services and guarantees
Our agency gives legal assistance in implementing surrogacy programs (including IVF programs with donated gametes).
We are glad to offer you various program arrangements. Each of them covers the following services:
• Selection of a candidate for surrogate mother in full compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and your requirements.
• Elaboration and conclusion of the agreement on surrogacy
• Legal assistance of our legal department in implementing your surrogacy program
• Legal consultation of the intended parents on all issues related to the legal part of their surrogacy program
• Registration of the baby in the Civil Registry and obtaining of a Birth Certificate with the names of the intended parents in quality of the biological parents of the baby
Moreover, you are always free to opt for a program arrangement which suits you best. It may include additional services. For example, we can assume responsibility both for the legal part and for the medical part of the program. In this case our Agency arranges the following:
• Selection of a clinic and a fertility specialist who will perform a procedure of extracorporeal fertilization
• Full medical examination of the biological parents and the surrogate mother before the IVF procedure
• Pregnancy surveillance and obstetrical services
We will undertake the arrangement of all the organizational aspects of your surrogacy program. We can offer you the following services:
• Visa support (assistance in getting a touristic or a business visa as well as a temporary residence registration in Moscow)
• Transport arrangements (arrangement of your visit to Moscow: pick up at the airport or at the railway station and the transfer to the place of temporary residence in Moscow).
• Interpreter’s services, a chauffer-driven car
• Hotel reservation
• All the surrogate mothers of our database correspond to the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and undergone a preliminary medical examination
• All the surrogate mothers had an interview with a professional psychologist (specialized in the field of surrogacy). They are mentally stable and positively motivated
• Our legal specialists are specialized in the field of Family and Medical law as well as well-experienced in assisting surrogacy program implementation
• You will have a personal program coordinator who will give answers to all your questions and assist in solving any problem at any time
• Our psychologists are always ready to help you handle your anxiety, emotional tension and get ready to become parents
• Both we and you aim to achieve the common goal. We will do everything possible for you to become parents as soon as possible.
The following articles may be interesting to you:
Surrogacy regulation in other countries